The Moze Breeze Two is successor to the successful Moze Breeze and surpasses its predecessor with its numerous features! Discover the original.
Main Features of the Moze Breeze Two hookah:
- One Hookah - Four Different Blowoff Variants: Due to the new proprietary and innovative blowoff system of the Moze Breeze Two, it is possible to choose between four different blowoff variants!
- The first option is the classic variant, which is already known from the Moze Breeze. Here, the smoke is blown off from the base in the direction of the charcoal plate - for this, the blowoff element is simply placed above the base.
- The second variant is the blowing out below the coal plate in the direction of the bowl of the hookah. In this variant, the blow-out element of the shisha is placed below the charcoal plate.
- The third way to blow out the smoke from the bowl of the Moze Breeze Two is that the smoke comes out above the coal plate in the direction of the head. For this, the blowout element is screwed onto the larger plate and the head adapter is screwed to the blowout ring (without placing the second charcoal plate between the two parts).
- If, on the other hand, the second charcoal plate for the fourth option is screwed between the blow-out element and the head adapter, the smoke emerges from the gap between the two charcoal plates.
Detailed assembly instructions for the different options with pictures can be found here.
- Cutted Downstem: Another special feature of the Moze Breeze Two is the newly designed dip tube. Boring dip tubes are everywhere. The X-Cuts on the dip tube make the Moze Breeze Two stand out from the crowd.
- Dettachable Diffuser: Dettachable Diffuser: The diffuser of the Moze Breeze Two is removable and screwable on both sides. This allows you to easily decide whether you want to hear quiet or loud sounds while smoking. If you choose to have the pipe bubbling loudly, we recommend screwing the diffuser on with the holes facing the base so you don't misplace it.
- Lasered Plates: The charcoal plates of the Moze Breeze Two are lasered - the lasered pattern distinguishes the charcoal plates from conventional ones and gives your Breeze Two an additional distinctive design.
- +LINE Products: As with the Moze Breeze, we offer additional products to customize your Moze Breeze Two. With the +LINE products you can let your imagination run wild. The +LINE products are constantly being developed and give you the opportunity to make your Breeze Two a true one-of-a-Kind!
- Height: ca. 40cm without bowl
- Diameter (large coal plate): 16cm
- Material: stainless steel, POM, epoxy resin/acrylic resin
Scope of delivery:
- Diffuser (Stainless Steel)
- Down stem (Stainless Steel)
- Heart (POM)
- Up stem (Stainless Steel)
- Stem sleeve (Acrylic / Epoxy resin)
- Blowout element (Stainless Steel)
- Coal plate 1 (Stainless Steel)
- Coal plate 2 for top-plate-purge (Stainless Steel)
- Bowl adapter (Stainless Steel)
- Mouthpiece 2-parts (Stainless Steel)
- Mouthpiece sleeve (Acrylic / Epoxy resin)
- Glass/vase gaskets (2 sizes) (Silicone)
- Bowl gasket (Silicone)
Note: Small inclusions (e.g. air) in the glass/vase cannot be excluded due to the handmade production and are therefore no reason for complaint. The epoxy resin components (smoke column and mouthpiece) may differ from the product image, as each component is unique.