- Made in Bavaria - All the bowls are lovingly handcrafted in Leutershausen, Bavaria. Every little detail is carefully crafted by the experienced craftsmen.
- An ideal bowl for the AO HMD and the Kaloud Lotus I - This bowl is the ideal choice for any hookah enthusiast.
- The glazed tobacco deposit offers an unbeatable solution to prevent molasses from penetrating the bowl, thus also preventing unwanted bleeding of the bowl.
- The Bowl impresses with its phunnel construction, which ensures a clean smoke column/base. This is because this method retains the molasses in the bowl, which leads to a particularly pleasant smoking experience.
- IMMEDIATE HOOKAH ENJOYMENT - The perfect smoking characteristics of the bowl are ensured by a combination of years of hookah know-how and the talent of the potter.
The following HMD's can be used with the Sheeshaya Hyphen bowl:
AO HMD 912, Kaloud Lotus I+
- Overall height: approx. 9.8 cm
- Outer diameter tobacco depot: approx. 7.7 cm
- Inner diameter tobacco depot: approx. 6.9 cm
- Depth of tobacco depot: approx. 0.8 cm
As clay is a natural product, there may be deviations in the grain and colour compared to the photo. In addition, the dimensions given may also differ from the actual dimensions. However, this is not a reason for complaint.
|Bowl type:||Phunnel bowl|
|Suitable for:||Aluminium foil, HMD|